Exquisite Little Treats: Part One of our 2020 Gift Guide
Welcome to our second annual Dossier Gift Guide! Everything is so different this year! And it’s all so traumatic / exhausting / infuriating! That’s why we’ve opted for three installments this time around. With three simple categories and shorter lists, we aim to please.
Part One: Exquisite Little Treats
These gifts are small, yet deeply wonderful, delights. Relatively inexpensive. Some are specific items; others are ideas to riff on. They’re definitely not for everyone. Choose carefully, and prepare to be told how wonderful it is to really be seen.
- An original copy of a beloved children’s book
- Clove cigarette-flavored lip balm
- Vintage tea cup and saucer set
- Mini versions of the heavenly-scented Tonik and/or Setspray from Cult and King
- These very specific felt-tip pens I’ve started using for work because they’re way more fun than my usual black gel pens
- A Patreon account for following the work of wonderful creatives (The Wondersmith, The Parlour Trick)
- A special, delicious tea like this one, from an ethical, knowledgeable company
- A gorgeous, hand-mixed scent like Ama
- Death metal uterus enamel pin
- Individually-wrapped cookies with a stamped, personalized message
- This set of super-saturated nail lacquers
There’s more to come, so watch this space!